A study published in Nature has shown that people can be divided into three gut types depending on the prevailing type of microbes present in their guts. This is fascinating news for those of us dealing with autoimmune diseases like ankylosing spondylitits because the implications of the study support the idea that AS is somehow [...]
Patient: “Hey Doc, I was wondering about some alternatives to these crappy NSAIDs you’ve got me on.” Rheumy: “Enbrel?” Patient: ” No, I mean like an alternative treatment.” Rheumy: “We treat all of our patients with the most up-to-date techniques possible. We already went over this, but here’s that print out from The Spondylitis Association.” [...]
About this website
My name is Bob Connors and I have successfully treated my autoimmune disease, ankylosing spondylitis, using a No-Starch diet. Why not use your seemingly awful diagnosis (incurable genetic disorder...fun!) as an opportunity to realize your own optimal health? I'm 100% medication-free and am using diet alone to control my AS. I've become stronger and healthier than I ever was before my diagnosis by adhering to a whole foods (if you can't kill it or pick it, don't eat it!) diet and healthy lifestyle. If you have spinal fusions then unfortunately the damage is irreversible, but I'm living proof that diet can be used to avoid any further flares. So, in effect, you will have cured yourself of AS. Read on and feel free to email with any questions, or submit a question above in the "General Questions" tab and I'll answer asap. I honestly see my AS diagnosis as net positive on my life. Good Luck! Bob Connors email@example.com
Search This Site
- Your Doctor Is Wrong About Ankylosing Spondylitis April 11, 2011
- Step Back June 8, 2011
- Ankylosing Spondylitis and Rheumatic Fever: The Story of Molecular Mimicry March 23, 2011
- What Causes Ankylosing Spondylitis? March 15, 2011
- A Plea for Human Food May 10, 2013
- I’m still here! September 14, 2012
- NSD Success Story: Meet Charlie June 5, 2012
- Getting Started April 28, 2012
- Bob Connors: Yes, it\'s possible for the NSD to work for you....
- Jubal: I have tested negative for the HLA-B27 gene but, b...
- Bob Connors: Hey Maryl, Glad you are finding the info here usef...
- Maryl: Hi Bob, Just found your site after a colleague sh...
- Another success story using diet to treat Ankylosing Spondylitis: sickopportunity.com/?p=164 11 months ago
- Ankylosing spondylitis diet: best pot roast recipe ever: sickopportunity.com/?p=157 1 year ago
- Don't get bored eating the same old food on your no-starch diet. Try this recipe: sickopportunity.com/?p=150 1 year ago
- Ankylosing spondylitis and diet: the success stories are here- sickopportunity.com/?p=148 1 year ago
- Lauren's success story using diet to treat AS: sickopportunity.com/?page_id=144 1 year ago